Prices

Pitches prices

Low season

23/04/2022 to 01/07/2022 27/08/2022 to 03/10/2022

Hight season

02/07/2022 to 26/08/2022

Electricity package: 2 people, pitch, vehicle

23,00€ 36,00€
Electricity package: 3 people, pitch, vehicle 31,50€ 48,00€
Electricity package: 4 people, pitch, vehicle 39,00€ 59,00€
Electricity package: 5 people, pitch, vehicle 46,00€ 69,00€
Electricity package: 6 people, pitch, vehicle 52,50€ 78,00€
Children (12 to 18 years old) 6,50€ 9,00€
Children – less than 12 years old 3,00€ 6,00€
Children – less than 5 years old Free Free
Boat 6,00€ 9,00€

Dog (1 per pitch,

consult us beyond)

Free Free

 

Supplements Pitches

Refrigerated locker rental

5€ / day
Pitches file fees Free
ACSI card 16€ (from 24/04/2022 to 30/06/2022 and from 01/09/2022 to 03/10/2022)

 

Supplements Rentals

Bed linen and towels kit for 2 people (per week)

14€
Bed linen and towels kit 3-4 people (per week) 25€
Bed linen and towels kit 5-6 people (per week) 36€
Cleaning fee 70,00€
Booking fees rentals 15€
Housekeeping during stay 60 €
Pet ( 1 per rental – consult the reception beyond)
Suppléments
Tourist tax 0,59 cts / day / people (+18 years old)
Eco-Tax (pitches and rentals) 0,60 cts / day / people (Child from 5 years old)
Breakfast 6.90€
Half pension 24€
Full board 35€
Washing machine (8kg) 4,00€
Washing machine (18kg) 10,00€
Drying machine 2,00€
Detergent dose Free
Wifi Included
Playgrounds (Football, Tennis, Mini-Golf…) Included
Loan of game equipment (Rackets, balls, golf clubs…) Included

 

Non-refundable rate

Standard rate Flexible rate

Your stay will be paid in full when you complete your booking. Your booking cannot be cancelled or refunded, except in case of government restrictions on travel due to the COVID-19 pandemy (in that case, you will be fully refunded).

A 30% deposit will be asked when you complete your booking. The remaining 70% will be asked upon your arrival. The 30% deposit cannot be cancelled or refunded, except in case of government restrictions on travel due to the COVID-19 pandemy (in that case, you will be fully refunded). A 30% deposit will be asked when you complete your booking. The remaining 70% will be asked upon your arrival. Your stay can be modified or refunded up to 30 days before your planned date of arrival. In case of a cancellation less than 30 days before your planned date of arrival, the 30% deposit can be applied as a credit on a future stay. In case of government restrictions on travel due to the COVID-19 pandemy, you will be fully refunded.

 

Pitches Rentals

Arrival

14h00 17h00

Departure

12h00 10h00

 

Reservations should not be considered final until confirmed in writing by us.

We accept CB, Visa, Mastercard, American Express, cash and ANCV holiday vouchers.